Production InternshipBookmark This
242 E. Berkeley Street
DescriptionUNregular Radio is a streaming radio station based in Downtown Boston. The UNregular brand encompasses radio, social media and live events. We are currently seeking audio & video production interns to work on weekly and daily shows in addition to creating web content, researching and promoting our brand via social media.
Social media interaction with audience
Maintaining show logs
Radio show editing
Maintaining Music Blocks
Responsibilities-Live research during show.
- Googling images during show.
- Navigating Wikipedia pages.
- Scanning YouTube videos.
- Posting live quotes to Facebook/Twitter while on-air to generate clicks/listeners.
- Create interactive content based on the subject matter of the show.
- Writing brief show logs.
-May be able to assist in pre-production, production and post-production of web content.
- Moving in and out of studio for show tasks.
- Show cutting
-Managing replay schedule.
-Creating segment concepts.