Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
Production Company looking for InternsMagilla Entertainment
Web Production InternBlucarat
Production and Sales Internship OpportunityBookmark This
Paolo Costagli Inc.
New York, NY
DescriptionWhat we offer you
Paolo Costagli’s collaborative and innovative work environment fosters personal and professional development. We encourage a team-focused work ethic where your opinion matters! An internship with Paolo Costagli Inc. provides exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry, including:
• luxury brand management,
• the ins-and-outs of brick-and-motor sales and e-commerce,
• design, manufacturing, and merchandising of new product, and
• public relations and marketing principles.
ResponsibilitiesJob Requirements include:
• Assist in managing on hand inventory levels with retail partners,
• Logistics of purchases, consignment orders, and repairs, and
• Coordinate with manufacturers and retailers for delivery and receipt of product.
• Notify strategic brand partners of new product, incentive programs and relevant information to generate interest and sales,
• Contribute to the development of marketing materials, social media marketing and blogging with fresh ideas and new perspectives, and
• Prepare memorandums for merchandise requested by stylists and editors.
• Light clerical duties such as filing, answering and transferring phone inquiries
RequirementsKey Competencies and Qualifications
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other basic computer software – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook,
• Ability to take initiative and follow through with projects, and
• Passion for and understanding of the luxury industry.