Current Science & Technology FellowMuseum of Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Marvalous Entertainment
Social Media & Community Management InternMarvalous Entertainment
Content and Social Media Coordinator - All Social MediaEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Digital Content CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
SEO Production ManagerBookmark This
201 E Sandpointe Ave Suite 230
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionSEO/SEM/MAPS Project Manager for a rock solid marketing company
Locallyrank – Santa Ana, CA
Read the whole thing seriously we are a pretty sweet company :)
Our clients pay between 1k and 50k a month so if you were use to working for $200 a month clients this will not be the right fit for you
We are looking for a kick ass production manager that can contribute to the awesome team that we already have in place. We are an online marketing firm that has been in orange county for the last 5 years. We are a young company at heart and love what we do. Our clients range from fortune 500 companies to your local Bar. We have a very strong belief that what we do is extremely important. People are not just coming to us for advertising and marketing. They are coming to us to grow their business and to ensure their financial future and we take that VERY serious.
Now on to the real meat and potatoes!
So here is what we are looking for;
1. a goal oriented production manager that knows how to meet goals and deadlines without excuses
2. expertise in HTML and all other coding languages
3. basic graphic design skills
4. an expert ( and when I say expert I mean an expert with proof) in up to date online marketing tactics and implementation
5. You should understand paid advertising as well as social media marketing
6. You have the ability to increase clients in the SERPS ( examples will be needed)
7. You should have the ability to increase phone calls
8. Most importantly increase revenue because of your marketing efforts
9. Just as important is working on a timeline to provide those results
10. Did I mention you MUST be an expert with verifiable real time results ( not results from 6 months ago)
You should have the ability to take all of your knowledge and create a marketing plan that we will then give to staff to implement your strategies. ( we have several production manager so don't worry it won't be just you)
Your day should consist of 70% delegating tasks to staff and speaking with clients about your strategies. 30% of your day will be researching new strategies testing and analyzing the work that you assigned to make sure the results are in line with the clients expectations.
RequirementsWe provide you will all the tools needed ( and if you need more we will buy them ). Analytics seo, moz.org, semrush, spyfu.com wordstream and that is just a couple!
So you still think you have what it takes to come on board. OK well to flush out all the spam please reply by following these steps.
1. In the subject line please only put "Matt Cutts can kiss my butt"
2. Please write a sentence using there, their and they're
3. Tell me honestly in a couple sentences why we should hire you and what makes you awesome.
4. Please attach a resume (if I like items 1-3 I will probably open it)
The Real reason we all get out of bed in the morning!
• Great pay depending on experience, and even better growth potential.
• Training and personal development opportunities, so you'll never stop learning.
• HMO/PPO with vision and dental for employees, with company contribution
• Ten days of paid time off in addition to paid holidays per year.
• Unlimited snacks, and tools to make your job easier
• Office field trips (sorry, no school bus though) and team lunches.
• Bragging rights working at pretty sweet company