Event and Digital Media Production Agency in search of a Social-Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionFull service management agency - Event Production, Digital Media Advertising, Marketing and Advertising agency is in search of a intern who is willing to learn hands on, and have fun while doing it. Fire Bird Management is a start up agency who does event planning, primarily for our client Street Poets NYC but are branching off to offer our services to individual poets as well as other collective companies.
We are looking for a cool, fun, but very hard working intern who is willing to take on tasks and WOW us !
Responsibilities- Monitoring and posting throughout our client's social-media networking pages.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Assisting at monthly events.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Answer the following questions in the cover letter
1. What makes you awesome?
2. If you were a PowerRanger, what would your special power as well as color?
3. What are your hobbies and special talents?
4. Who is your role model, and why ?
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel and Powerpoint )
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, FUN and unstructured environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and website is a PLUS.