Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
DescriptionSAG-AFTRA signatory Production company seeking seeking forward-thinking, go-getters looking to make things happen in their life! We are currently in production, producing a major motion picture, and in need of driven individuals to promote on a pro-active basis.
Looking for self-motivated person (s) with a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
The interns hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to build our audience and promote our screening event with an intern looking to gain a MASSIVE amount of invaluable experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment