Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
pangea worldwide, inc
DescriptionPangea is a commercial production/post production representation company established in 1998.
Our goal is to introduce our production companies and their talent roster to advertising agencies, networks and direct-to-client. We combine many of the standard sales disciplines like direct sales, email marketing, events and some social media.
We are looking for someone who can help us with outreach to help us gain more inbound leads. The companies we represent are tops in the field of commercial production, editorial, design and animation, music and more.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, (or like software),