Stage Managers/Sound Engineering & Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
She'DA Enterprises Inc.
DescriptionShe'DA is an artist development, management & branding firm that caters to the overall needs of the artist from beginner to well established entertainer. As well as, an event organization company that caters to the needs of the independent artist in all forms of artistry. We host an annual event entitled The Atlanta Urban Arts Renaissance which is a grassroots events whose dedication, "is committed to promoting, exposing & supporting artistic culture from an urban perspective by providing a platform for artists to contribute to the rebirth and respect of prominent artistic infusions in the Atlanta arts community and abroad."
Candidate will work closely with the CEO & Creative Director during special events.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of stage productions, video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to producing, editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment