Summer Internship - Digital Media CenterBookmark This
73 SW 12th Ave. Suite 104
Dania Beach, FL
DescriptionVISTA Worldlink is a global media solutions provider whose Digital Media Center is constantly evolving with Emerging Technologies and Services.
Assist the DMC department with their day-to-day duties including: logging footage, editing highlight reels, assisting with client requests, tape duplications, digitizing video, and organizing the video tape library.
VISTA's partnership with Major League Soccer gives you hands-on experience with different equipment, processes, and workflows. Explore VISTA's new Master Control Room where DMC coordinators manage weekly MLS games from across the country. Learn about the technical side of sports broadcasting, expand your production skills, and have fun!
Internship is unpaid. Must be able to receive college credit. Send resume to Mitchell to apply.
INTERESTED IN SPORTS?
WANT TO WORK IN VIDEO PRODUCTION?
APPLY NOW! Email resume email@example.com.
www.vistaworldlink.com - Dania Beach, FL - 954-838-0900 x 2275
ResponsibilitiesAssist the VTL department with their day-to-day duties including:
- Logging Major League Soccer footage
- Editing highlight reels,
- Assisting with client requests
- Creating tape duplications
- Digitizing footage
- Assist in organizing the video tape library
Additional opportunities may be available to assist in our Stirling Studios events, new Master Control Room, learn about satellite transmissions, tape playouts, streaming events, FTP services, internet broadcasting, and more.
Requirements- Must be able to receive college credit
- An interest in sports (mainly soccer), video production, and broadcasting
- Ability to type in English at an acceptable speed (~40+ wpm)
- Editing experience with Final Cut Pro 7 a plus.
- Have a a strong work ethic and be a team player.