TV/Video Production InternFirst Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
Videographer and/or editor for Dallas national conference 4/30-5/1Premier1 Studios
Studio in Glendale is looking for In-house EditorTXG Studio X
looking for an Audio intern TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER TO START IMMEDIATELYConfidential
Paid Fall Film Internships in HollywoodTaliesin Nexus
TV Production Assistant (Internship)Bookmark This
Suite 400, 1001 Elm Street
DescriptionTracey Communications is a full-service branding, production, creative strategy and integrated digital marketing company based in downtown Manchester NH.
We are planning to launch a few local and national TV shows in the next couple of years. We are looking for ambitious, dynamic, hardworking and creative individuals to be part of our production department. You will come into contact with every aspect of producing a television show including but not limited to sourcing and pitching segment materials, location scouting, logistic coordination, camera/light operation, and post-production.
Assist executive producer in every aspect of a TV show production from sourcing & scouting locations, researching materials, sponsorship/advertising sales, managing logistics, to post production, etc.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project management, time management and relationship-building skills
- Confident, passionate, creative and willing to take initiatives
- Adaptive personality
- A can-do attitude
- Take directions and constructive criticism well
- Have substantial knowledge in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and/or HTML is a plus.
- Understanding of content marketing and social media marketing