Television Production - Development, Office and Post InternshipsBookmark This
Stephen David Entertainment
247 West 37th Street
DescriptionIntern Job Description:
We are a fast production company that takes a project from development, into production and through the editing process; as such, we need ambitious and proactive college aged individuals who are eager to learn and gain experience in any and every facet of the industry.
As an intern for our company, your daily duties consist of reporting to the Executive Assistant / Production Office Coordinator to help manage the office needs. If you are interested in development your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Development and Production
- research for treatments
- research for program content
- research to confirm historical accuracy
- writing assignments on both small and large scale
If you are interested in production, your tasks will include:
- being on set as a "Production Assistant" (if you work 5 days on one show, you receive a PA credit)
- gear inventory
- supporting the production team in whatever means necessary
If you are interested in post-production, your tasks will include:
- collecting and logging appearance releases
- interview transcriptions
- learn about work-flow through team organization and tasks
This internship offers school credit, if applicable.
We ask that you be here at least 3 days a week, but are very flexible with scheduling as we understand you are students.
Please send a short cover letter and your resume to: