VERA WANG Bridal Production InternshipBookmark This
15 E 26th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Bridal Production department at Vera Wang is seeking interns for Fall 2014. Students must be enrolled in college and receiving credit to apply. The intern will gain hands-on experience at an international luxury fashion brand.
Vera Wang is an international fashion house that promotes a feminine, refined, and dramatic approach to design. The Vera Wang brand ranges from core bridal to ready-to-wear, publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. Vera Wang’s collections are at the forefront of the luxury market and hold incredible consumer appeal.
If you are a motivated and astute individual and wish to be considered for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "BRIDAL PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
-Working with systems of communication related to fabric/textile knowledge
- Going through invoices
- Helping with price charts
- Running to vendors to pick up items
- Updating tracking reports, data, creating catalogs of information for new seasons
- Reviewing embroideries
- Being sent out to look for trims
-Assist in Production filling
- Knowledge of Excel
- Organizational skills, analytical nature, great communication skills
- Basic knowledge of fabric terms (e.g.: yarn dyed, pc. dyed, etc)
- Available to work 3 full days per week ideally Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
-This internship is unpaid- Receive credit from their accredited college or school.