Intern with great TECH SKILLS, ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER TO START IMMEDIATELYConfidential
Video ProductionBuilding Bridges
Accepting applications for internship with Grammy nominee/international recording artistConfidential
Video Production/Rental House Fall InternshipdvDepot
Production InternshipDr. Phil Show
Video Intern, Production AssistantBookmark This
2554 Pahvant St
DescriptionThis internship provides an opportunity for experience in television and film/video production, including assisting Cinematographers, camera operating, editing, distribution through electronic media, and archiving. We are looking for an individual to be a positive contributor to the editorial department and company as a whole. This is an un-paid internship that offers valuable experience with a leading production company in the action sports and automotive markets.
Additional Information: You will get at least these things out of this program:
• Experience working production shoots in various automotive settings.
• Exposure to the inner workings of an industry leading production company.
• May require occasional travel throughout the United States.
ResponsibilitiesMay not be limited to:
• Assisting in pre-shoot preparation.
• Assisting on-set during production.
• Assisting with daily office tasks.
• Video editing using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
Requirements• Must be 19 years of age or older and able to participate in an unpaid internship in the U.S.
• A passion for motorsports and/or action sports is a must.
• Physically capable of lifting heavy objects safely.
• Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions.
• Good sense of humor. Good problem solving skills a must. Self starter.
• Currently enrolled or recently completed coursework in film production is a +.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Internet and e-mail software.
• Some knowledge of Final Cut Pro preferred.
• Available to work 8-20 hours per week and maintain a flexible work schedule.
• A reliable vehicle and cell phone are mandatory.