Video (Post-Production)Bookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: Video Intern/Volunteer (Post Production)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: The intern/volunteer will work with the organization’s Communications Team to edit and cut video footage for several projects. The intern/volunteer must be based in Los Angeles.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create a series of videos from raw footage for Relief International’s online media and promotional materials
Qualifications & requirements:
• Previous hands-on experience with converting and managing different types of media, creating graphics and fonts, color correcting, and outputting edited footage to multiple formats including DVD.
• Proficient knowledge of Photoshop or After Effects.
• Proficient knowledge of Final Cut, Avid, or Premier preferred.
• Access to own editing software highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team and proactively provide design ideas
• Detail oriented, organized and ability to troubleshoot
• Bachelor’s degree in visual arts or related field, or formal training in film editing, video production, and/or post production techniques preferred.
• Flexible schedule
Salary: Unpaid; academic credit and a monthly transportation stipend available for interns.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=410