Video Post-Production Intern IIIBookmark This
DescriptionThe VAIN LLC is a global media, retail and consulting company that brings together innovative spins on content, web based media consulting and style to an audience that craves stimulation and amazement in many aspects of life. VAIN LLC and its employees interact in the entertainment communities we serve and actively leads a generation that is on trend and knowledgeable. VAIN LLC houses many opportunities with an array of subject matter. EricaVain.com is the flagship website of the VAIN brand detailing celebrity, entertainment and fashion news. Intern candidates will also be considered for positions with other sites in the VAIN brand that focus on fitness, fashion, food, teens, business, tech and/or men. Our years of experience is leveraged for our interns to have a one of a kind and career building experience.
VAIN LLC is seeking a web development and video post production senior intern for the 2013, to be available 30 hours a week. VAIN LLC is based in D.C with majority of work taking place in NYC. Virtual Interns (i.e Remote location) will be considered.
More information about VAIN LLC or any of the Sub Brands can be found at http://VainLLC.com or http://EricaVain.com
Responsibilities- Work with Social media promotion team for all video content
- Post finalized video projects to corresponding web areas in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Editorial Director
-Develop innovative and interesting ideas to move viscual presence forward and grow brand awareness
- Manage multiple social media accounts
-Efficiently update visual sites during major events, interviews and other news worthy situations
-Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Work as video post production Team Lead
Requirements- Provide a at least 10 links demonstrating interest, expertise and knowledge
- Possess skills in video post-production, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must be able to earn college credit in exchange for internship experience (Could potentially lead to a permanent full time position)
-Testing websites in different browsers and operating systems
-Must have access to computer and video editing software. Able to operate said equipment and software in a secure and confidential environment.
-Must be GREAT with deadlines and a self starter