Video Production InternBookmark This
Charities Connection, Inc.
DescriptionCharities Connection, a 501(c)3 nonprofit charity, is seeking video production interns to assist our team in creating a viral video campaign. We would like to emotionally connect Americans to our charity with an exciting, attention grabbing video idea. With our interns' help we plan to create videos and public service announcements that will help us accomplish this goal and effectively communicate our cause.
**This internship is remote, which means it does NOT have to be on site
Responsibilities•Help produce videos
•Produce the story that we have created on our story board
•Edit, manage, and digitalize films post recording
Requirements• Is currently a college student or recent graduate with a focus in Radio/TV/Film, or communications
• Experience operating standard or high definition cameras
• Has access to video editing software
• Has creative insight
• Has access to video camcorder
• Ability to work independently and with a group
• Is familiar with current online and social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia, Google, etc.
• Internship is unpaid, but interns may be rewarded with college credit