Video Production InternBookmark This
4226 Amos Avenue
DescriptionBlueRock Productions in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking ambitious, excited and hard-working production interns beginning in May 2014.
Interns must have:
- Basic understanding or experience in the video production field.
- Video editing and software familiarity.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office software.
- Flexible schedule with time for office hours and video shoots.
- An excitement to work and learn.
BlueRock Productions is a full service video production and communications company specializing in commercial and corporate production.
The BlueRock production internship offers the opportunity to gain real world experience working on projects from concept to completion.
At BlueRock you will:
- Assist on professional productions with professional crews.
- Develop post production proficiency.
- Build knowledge of the video production business.
Our internship program is available only to students for credit. There is no monetary compensation and non-students will not be considered. Please reply with an attached resume and cover letter. If possible please forward any media samples.
Please email Scott Loraditch at Scott@BlueRockProductions.com by March 14 to be considered for this position.