Music & Technology Festival Production InternImprint Projects
Commercial Production InternshipNorth 6
Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
Video Production Intern NeededBookmark This
Eat 2 Be Healthy
6269 Variel Ave #C
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionWe are looking to hire interns in various departments to work towards developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy in line with companywide objectives.
About the Company
We are a growing business in the health care industry. Our goal is to help people get healthy through one-on-one client relation, group settings, classes/workshops and community workouts. While many of our clients are adults, we have a large focus on young people and often work in high schools and teach classes for the under 18 crowd.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder of the company to work towards creative projects including video productions for the company. The intern will assist with the development and production of informative and promotional videos to establish the brand, as well as produce and appear in regular video blog entries to be published on social media, YouTube, and our website.
Working hours would be flexible. Approximately 10 hours a week.
You do not need to own your own video equipment and software.
This is a paid internship, however, successful candidates who make themselves indispensable would be offered part-time permanent position to become part of our growing family and achieve rapid growth with us.
When applying, please provide links to videos you've produced.
Requirements- POSITIVE attitude required
- You must be comfortable on camera
- A passion for videography and directing as well as production experience including pre-production planning and logistics.
- Excellent work ethic
- A desire to make a difference in the world
- Interest in health, nutrition and/or fitness is a MUST
- Experience in editing videos, media management, online distribution, camera and lighting, and PA work is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take initiatives while also being a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work in cross-functional teams and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly in a creative and out-of-the-box approach.
- Ability to have fun, make people smile and enjoy the work while developing a quick rapport.