Intern with great TECH SKILLS, ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER TO START IMMEDIATELYConfidential
Video ProductionBuilding Bridges
Accepting applications for internship with Grammy nominee/international recording artistConfidential
Video Production/Rental House Fall InternshipdvDepot
Production InternshipDr. Phil Show
Video Production Intern - Skate, Snow, Surf, Travel :: Intern with a cool company!!Bookmark This
DescriptionAll-Star Adventures (http://www.AllStarTrips.com) is an Aspen Colorado based Action-Sports Adventure Travel company, excited about connecting with our community of existing and new clients and fans worldwide. We serve our clients in the following areas: snowboard camps, snow-ski tours, skateboard camps, surf trips, and mountain bike tours. Our destinations include: United States, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Grand Cayman Island.
If what we do sounds fun to you, then keep reading, we'd love to have you on board.
We are currently aiming our efforts towards creating a more consistent presence in social media through videos.
We are seeking creative, passionate interns, who have a sincere desire to help our company in our social media efforts.
This internship position is seeking students who will be working with video that has already been captured and archived in addition to new footage captured as our trips and camps happen over the course of the summer and remainder of the year. Our company founder is constantly in the field capturing new footage, and is very open and receptive to creative direction.
We are requesting our potential interns, edit video sequences together and create short videos that highlight the various camps and trips of our company. There will also be opportunities to shoot and secure new video footage. Locally we have our own cameras. Or, if you are working remotely and have access to people who are participating in the sports we promote that you can film (with your own gear). Our internship experience lasts for a 1-4month period, but can be lengthened over a longer period of time if an intern has interest in committing more time to producing additional work to build their portfolio.
We are willing to provide college credit, letters of recommendations for future job opportunities, recommendations to our colleagues to use your services, and expense stipend to an intern(s) who is working with us on location.
Responsibilities- Positive attitude, willing to take correction, and self-motivated
- Have the potential to deliver videos that clearly tell the story of our company and our clients
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of sophistication that best represents our company (www.AllStarTrips.com)
- Experience with video editing & motion graphics production software that can execute the job professionally.
- Photoshop or other graphic production programs to assemble graphics
- Use existing original footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Offer creative direction in the filming of new shots
- Work with the company to capture new video shots