Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
Production Company looking for InternsMagilla Entertainment
Web Production InternBlucarat
Video Production InternshipBookmark This
AspenCross Financial Group / John Hancock Financial Network
One Technology Drive
DescriptionAspenCross Financial Group is an innovative, fast growing organization, involved in the Financial Services and Investment Management industry. We are looking for talented, creative and hard-working interns to assist our in-house marketing team with creating & editing promotional videos for our website, YouTube channel, and other social media outlets using the firms extensive videography and editing equipment, and in-house studio and lighting.
This is a great opportunity to gain corporate social media video creation & editing experience, have a meaningful impact on our organizations brand awareness and differentiation in the marketplace, while also building your own resume and portfolio.
The Intern will assist in the creation of new and innovative strategies to engage existing and prospective clients through creative and compelling videos and online e-learning presentations.
View our video on the Video Production Internship at AspenCross.
Responsibilities- Assist in the filming and editing of Video Bios for the firm's Financial Advisors
- Creating e-learning presentations using Adobe Presenter & Captivate Software
- Filming & editing short, off-site, promotional videos for the firm's local business partners
- Collaborate with the firm's marketing team in concepting, producing and editing creative
and compelling YouTube marketing and branding videos
Requirements- Ambitious and creative videographer & editor
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with HD Video Equipment & Lighting
- Experienced in Video Editing with Final-Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premier Pro
- Proficient with Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Captivate, and After-Effects a Plus
- Familiar with GreenScreen (Chroma Key) video production