Video Production Media Intern (Film/Video/Web)Bookmark This
7558 Lee Rd
DescriptionWe are looking for a video production intern who likes being part of a team. Our company is shooting training and promotional videos for the roofing industry. We are looking for someone that might want to stay on with us after the internship is over if there is a good fit on both sides. You need to have great technical skills and someone who is trainable.
We would like to see applicants apply who are action takers and want to learn from business mavericks who have built and sold 4 national companies. We will give you our best and expect the same from you.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, iMovie or your preferred video editing software
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment