Current Science & Technology FellowMuseum of Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Marvalous Entertainment
Social Media & Community Management InternMarvalous Entertainment
Content and Social Media Coordinator - All Social MediaEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Digital Content CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Production Assistant for Television Programming Special ProjectsBookmark This
Connecticut Public Television
1049 Asylum Avenue
DescriptionAvailability: One position each for Fall, Winter/Spring and Summer semesters
Hours: A minimum of 16 hours per week
Supervisor: Executive Producer, CPTV
Internship Summary: Assist with various programming projects and documentaries, in all aspects of program production from pre-production research to off-line editing. Students with an interest in history, research, writing and information gathering should apply.
Responsibilities• Research story ideas
• Gather archival materials from newspapers, libraries, viewers and historical societies
• Assist with logging and digitizing raw footage
• Help with requesting permissions from publishers and film companies
• Assist in preparation for edits
• Other duties as assigned to help facilitate all aspects of the production process
Requirements• Strong research and writing skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good follow through
• Self-starter, able to work independently
• Excellent telephone skills
• Professional demeanor required