Video Production/Online Project InternBookmark This
Connecticut Public Television
1049 Asylum Avenue
DescriptionAvailability: Spring, Summer, Fall Semesters
Internship Summary: Assist with the artistic and technical development of an online game show to promote financial literacy amongst high school and college students.
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
• Assist producers with scripting for online game show
• Operate HDV and DV cameras and monitor sound on field productions
• Serve as production assistant on studio production days
• Location scouting and booking on field production
• Off-line editing on Avid DV Express or Final Cut Studio
• Preparing video clips to be uploaded to the web
• Other production and post-production tasks as they are assigned
Applicants with a media/video production and or creative writing background are especially desirable.