Video Production(Sound)Bookmark This
DescriptionCocoa Report is an online destination for smart, stylish, forward-thinking women that focuses on fashion, music, politics and everything in between. Updated daily, Cocoa Report gives you a fresh perspective of what’s happening in our world, from how news on Capitol Hill affects us to emerging women-owned businesses to our hair. We want you to not only be entertained, but enriched as well. Cocoa Report is more than a website, it’s a place for us to finally have a real voice.
We are currently expanding and in the process of creating and producing a web series.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Record sound for video in studio and field environments
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Will provide school credit if needed
Requirements- Knowledge about sound/audio equipment
- Own or have access to sound/audio equipment
- Have reliable transportation
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Committed to filming webseries from February to May