Videographer InternshipBookmark This
955 Massachusetts Ave, #356
DescriptionxTravl.com has an opportunity for amateur videographers or film students to add a few exciting pieces to their portfolio. We are looking for someone that can film and produce a few short 3 – 4 minute marketing videos for our crowdfunding campaign. xTravl.com is a centralized booking and extreme travel platform that makes planning and booking extreme vacations simple and affordable. If you’ve ever wanted to drive a tank, you can book it at xTravl. If you’ve ever dreamt about flying a MIG-29 to the edge of space, you can book it at xTravl. Our goal is to arm ourselves with high impact videos that will help us get the word out and raise the capital necessary to launch the platform.
ResponsibilitiesFilm and produce 1-3 short 3 – 4 minute marketing videos that introduces xTravl, explains who we are and what we're up to, and where the funds will go. Specifically, responsibilities may include but are not limited to: ?
• Assists in developing interview questions and storyboards?
• Filming interview subjects ?
• Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects and creating motion graphics?
• Helps to sustain and guide creative process?
• Assists in maintaining and documenting the team's progression
This may be unpaid internship but that doesn’t mean the position doesn’t come with perks. Production may include shooting on site with exotic cars i.e. a Lamborghini Gallardo, Bentley, or a Ferrari and may require the camera crew to take a few laps.