Webcast & Video CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
130 Park Street
New Haven, CT
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Watch our video here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRK7LvQOxjw
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions.
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
Responsibilities- Create, update, and coordinate live and on-demand streaming media webcasts
- Consistently coordinate project life-cycle: pre-event, live-event, and post-event
- Troubleshoot technical problems before/during/after the event and work with other team members to properly service their needs and technical problems
- Rapidly solve problems and make quick decisions during the production of live events
- Recognize potential issues and problem solve to neutralize these issues while still respecting the original requirements and deadlines of the project
- Maintain ownership and accountability of all project tasks – ensure that each are completed on time and correctly
- Act as a liaison between talents, presenters, guests, and directors - provide information to help prepare for appearances and communicate relevant information from presenters, guests, performers, or staff to directors.
- Basic video shooting and editing skills preferred
- Collaborate with Digital Content Coordinator on content strategy - may need to assist in content creation/development.
Requirements- Currently pursuing or have taken courses in Marketing, Broadcasting, Public Relations and/or Communications.
- Excellent organizational, planning, time management, and communication skills.
- A“can-do” attitude and an invested interest in the success of their projects
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with delays or unexpected roadblocks
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and follow through on commitments even under tight deadlines
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences
- An interest in entrepreneurship or the "mindset" of an entrepreneur (innovation, drive, etc) and has interests in having your own business some day or to become an entrepreneur (would be a plus!).