Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Jewelry Production InternshipWe Dream in Colour LLC
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Lean Manufactuing InternECA
Auto CAD for Custom Furniture ManufactureAlder & Company
Digital Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Global Peace Youth
9320 Annapolis Rd. Suite 100
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere are 1.2 billion people between the ages of 15 to 24 in the world. They represent an incredible potential of innovation, manpower and leadership. The Global Peace Foundation believes that youth driven by noble visions can tackle many of the longstanding divisions and crises faced by humanity today with their energy, passion and ability to dream beyond the current reality.
However, youth of today face many challenges. Some 300 million youth are unemployed or underemployed. In many regions, their idealism makes them easy targets for extremist groups, and they are often victim to socially destructive behaviors like substance abuse and violence.
Global Peace Youth, the youth division of the Global Peace Foundation, has a mission to educate young people to become future leaders with both moral and innovative capacity. Global Peace Foundation strives to positively impact the world by forming a movement of young leaders from all backgrounds of faith, culture, nationality and ethnicity under common principles, values and aspirations, working towards the common goal of peace. For more information, visit www.globalpeace.org/youth
The Global Peace Youth is recruiting interns for Spring 2016. To apply for any of the available positions, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a high quality production and technical sophistication
-Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and/or Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Must possess knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment