Production InternshipITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Video Production & Cinematography in Commercial Drone ServicesSoaring Sky
Business Development / Sales InternAustin Wholesale Woodart Inc.
Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Electro-Mechanichal AssemblerBookmark This
Cosine Additive Manufacturing Systems
8181 West Hardy Road
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCosine Additive is an Industrial Additive Manufacturing Company located in Houston, Texas. You can learn more about our company at www.cosineadditive.com
Currently we are looking to hire an electro-mechanical assembler to start as soon as possible. The Position's duties will include:
· Assemble, fabricate, wire production subassemblies & assemblies by following processes and procedures:
· Inspects results to ensure conformance with requirements. Ability to check work
· Performs tasks of other jobs as needed.
The requirements for the position are:
· Ability to work with small hand tools
· Ability to work from written instructions.
· Work as a team member toward shipping goals
· Quality Oriented
· Ability to bend, crouch, lift up to 30 pounds, reach, stand for part of the work shift
· Be able to work independently
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic proactive about seeking out work assignments and pitching in without being constantly directed toward work assignments.
· Use of hand crimping tools and other shop tools, a plus
· Ability to assemble mechanical and electronic parts
· Soldering Skills a plus
· Ability to work independently and complete tasks quickly and accurately
· basic computer skills
This position will also require someone with 1-2 years of experience.
The hours are full time, Monday- Friday; 9AM to 5PM
Hourly pay will be between $12-$14 depending on experience.
Above all we are looking for a passion to learn more than we are looking for tons of experience. The additive manufacturing industry is still young and constantly changing, as a result so are the ways that the manufacturers are doing things.
If you are hard working, teachable, honest, and love working with your hands than feel free to send in your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!