Video Production & Cinematography in Commercial Drone ServicesSoaring Sky
Business Development / Sales InternAustin Wholesale Woodart Inc.
Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Film/Video EditorBookmark This
765 Broad Street
Posted: June 09 2015
DescriptionQCGProduction LLC is seeking interns with vast knowledge and skill set in film/video editing. This internship will award interns the opportunity to work on a independent documentary as well as other QCG projects that are currently in development.
Responsibilities• Organize footage in a way that conveys the intended message to target audiences.
• Collaborate with fellow interns on all matters pertaining to the film.
• Utilize Final Cut Pro 7 to digitize or import audio and video footage.
• Employ Adobe Photoshop to apply motion graphics.
Requirements• To be eligible for the internship, you must be a junior or senior who is enrolled in an accredited college or university. Communications and other applicable majors are welcome to apply. A candidate who has computer access with video editing software is preferred.
Interns must exhibit: a professional demeanor and appearance; an eagerness to learn; the ability to multi-task, follow directions and take initiative. We are dedicated to giving the next generation of professionals an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate should be passionate about jumpstarting his or her career. Qualified candidates will be:
* Proficient in FInal Cut Pro 7 and other editing software
* Detail and deadline oriented; Have strong organizational skills
* Highly motivated, critical thinker who is also a team player
• Patience and concentration.
• Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
• The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
• A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Communication skills, both written and oral.
For consideration, send a cover letter, resume, to Ms.Jasala Amour at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Amour can be reached at 973-986-4844.