Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Jewelry Production InternshipWe Dream in Colour LLC
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Lean Manufactuing InternECA
Auto CAD for Custom Furniture ManufactureAlder & Company
Film/Video EditorBookmark This
765 Broad Street
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQCGProduction LLC is seeking interns with vast knowledge and skill set in film/video editing. This internship will award interns the opportunity to work on a independent documentary as well as other QCG projects that are currently in development.
Responsibilities• Organize footage in a way that conveys the intended message to target audiences.
• Collaborate with fellow interns on all matters pertaining to the film.
• Utilize Final Cut Pro 7 to digitize or import audio and video footage.
• Employ Adobe Photoshop to apply motion graphics.
Requirements• To be eligible for the internship, you must be a junior or senior who is enrolled in an accredited college or university. Communications and other applicable majors are welcome to apply. A candidate who has computer access with video editing software is preferred.
Interns must exhibit: a professional demeanor and appearance; an eagerness to learn; the ability to multi-task, follow directions and take initiative. We are dedicated to giving the next generation of professionals an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate should be passionate about jumpstarting his or her career. Qualified candidates will be:
* Proficient in FInal Cut Pro 7 and other editing software
* Detail and deadline oriented; Have strong organizational skills
* Highly motivated, critical thinker who is also a team player
• Patience and concentration.
• Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
• The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
• A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Communication skills, both written and oral.
For consideration, send a cover letter, resume, to Ms.Jasala Amour at email@example.com. Ms. Amour can be reached at 973-986-4844.