YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Allies of The Little G'sLittle Giants | Giant Shorties
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video ProductionsCindy's Table
Production AssistantFemales in Comedy Association
Outside Sales RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Video Production & Post (Downtown Chicago facility)Big Shoulders Digital Video Productions
General ManagerBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business and entertainment.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
• Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
• Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
• Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
• Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
• Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
• Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
• Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
• Manage orientations and exit interviews for employees.
• Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
• Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
• Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
Requirements• Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
• Develop and implement business plan for profitability.