Post Production Spring/Summer InternWarrior Poets
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Assistant ManagerMetLife Inc.
Video Production/EditingTamara's Productions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Keeper of the Brand Video InternshipBookmark This
Keeper of the Brand Marketing Agency
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: West Hempstead, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeeper of the Brand Marketing is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for a rockstar intern who would like to gain real world experience in video.
This is a virtual position so you can work wherever is convenient for you. Because this is a remote position, we need an intern who is very motivated and has superior time management skills to get work done.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME SITE, VIRTUAL OFFICE, OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
ResponsibilitiesThe Video Production internship will focus on the creative creation of videos for management and clients. This will include teasers, commercials, trailers and recaps for our extensive network of clients. The intern will be responsible for the start to finish process; from creating an exciting and intuitive video file, to managing the upload and review process as well as distribution to various channels.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements-Junior or Senior. Marketing, PR and/or Advertising, Social Media, Communications,
-Video Production and Computer Science majors.
-A knowledge of video production and editing preferred. Must have internet access and already be familiar with social media.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Sign in and maintain communications with team and supervisor on schedule
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback