Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Allies of The Little G'sLittle Giants | Giant Shorties
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video ProductionsCindy's Table
Production AssistantFemales in Comedy Association
Media Intern (Film/Video/Editing) -Bookmark This
Girls Empowerment Movement, Inc
0000 Fairview Avenue
Willow Grove, PA
Posted: December 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Girls Empowerment Movement (GEM), Inc. is a 501( C)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring, encouraging, and empowering girls and women of color to take full advantage of their talents, academic interests, career pursuits, and potential for healthy relationships through innovative and engaging programs, initiatives and events.
We help girls and women believe in their self-worth, realize their potential for greatness, embrace their uniqueness, and prepare them to lead successful, independent, and fulfilling lives. At the end of the day, we want to be part of a system that helps to equip girls with the necessary skills to make healthy and positive choices in their lives that will ultimately and eventually empower communities and future generations beyond GEM’s scope.
We have developed business models that are designed to promote collaboration, cooperation, and coordination among nonprofit organizations that deliver high quality services, supports and resources to girls and women in the District of Columbia. GEM, Inc is also launching an initiative for boys and men this year. This is an exciting time to partner with our organization as we are restructuring and every internship could potentially lead to your next great opportunity!
This is a dynamic opportunity to get a diverse range of experience and network with various government agencies, foundations, nonprofits, corporate partners, community groups, and creative professionals. There is extensive writing involved, research, and direct interaction with clients and participants. We are a progressive organization interested in partnering with people that are passionate about pursuing their dreams and bring that energy and spirit into the organization.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Assist in the direction, shooting, editing and producing of videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment