Video Production & Cinematography in Commercial Drone ServicesSoaring Sky
Business Development / Sales InternAustin Wholesale Woodart Inc.
Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
8333 nw 53st. suite 630
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRLN is a empresa offering services of Technology in the area of live streaming and live casting. Our mission is to provide an innovative platform, allowing only transmit and interact with the audience in real time through digital and platforms. We have a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in various areas, such as Multimedia, commumication, Marketing, Audiovisual Production, BTL and Social Media. Our vision is to integrate the audience in the creation of real-time content monetization and favoring amplification of organically messages.
The REAL LIVE NETWORK is a user interface that can locally or remotely control the station's REAL LIVE NETWORK Server settings. The server runs in the DJ's on-air computer, where information is gathered and generated by other staff members. With REAL LIVE NETWORK, your audience has the opportunity to choose which device to listen to your favorite music or your favorite radio station. At the same time you can interact and be part of what is happening in the radio booth in real time. REAL LIVE NETWORK CAPABILITIES The highlight of the capabilities of "REAL LIVE NETWORK" is the ability to adapt to the needs of each radio station and it is easy and intuitive software and components. SOCIAL NETWORKS COMPATIBLE. REAL LIVE NETWORK is perfectly compatible with the most popular social networks. Designed especially for interaction between radio and listeners from any device.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe
Preferred - Adobe