Part Time Video Production InternFour Sisters Productions
Producer for Informative Internet Radio Talk ShowDAP Media Group,LLC
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video Production & Motion Graphics InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Independent Recrod Label seeks Production & Editing InternDay One
WGBH Internship - Antiques RoadshowWGBH
WGBH Co-op - AmEx Digital Co-opWGBH
RAW TRAVEL TV – Spring Video Editor InternRaw Travel TV
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
2202 S Atlantic Blvd
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: December 19, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 04/16/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt human-I-T our mission is simple: transform unwanted or inoperative technology into operational and educational tools for the millions in need. Striving to go beyond recycling by taking a progressive approach to E-waste management, vocational training and the Digital Divide.
Our great team provides refurbished technology, digital literacy and vocational training to as many qualified humans as possible. human-I-T breathes new life into your old electronics. Promoting reuse, we fix your devices to create opportunities for our program recipients.
We are looking for a production intern to help with a new technology video blog and podcast.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Video Editing
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Mac & PC platforms, Video, Audio, Audio Editing