Special Assignment Producer (Pittsburgh)The Whitney Reynolds Show
Production InternCatch NYC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Backpacks.com
Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Turning Point Broadcasting, Inc
Posted: June 30 2015
Company Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTurning Point Broadcasting is an online television network that provides a diversity of media outlets reinforced by captivating content and premium quality. We provide a variety of channels targeting an array of demographic interests. Some of the channels available through our network are cooking, travel, movie, sport, comedy, family, kids, Christian news etc.
This concept is a great commodity for advertisers and channels producers. Why because at Turning Point they can reach a larger pool of views that would not be exposed to their content in a conventional network.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment