Post Production Spring/Summer InternWarrior Poets
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Assistant ManagerMetLife Inc.
Video Production/EditingTamara's Productions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe LOVE virtual and augmented reality and need your help to bring more awareness about the industry and helping to spread our love for it. You would help us to put together short videos, articles, or photos about the industry. If it helps to know, these are the industries are partners are focused in:
- Open source technology
- VR Education
- Sustainable development
- Health technology
May lead into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment and/or video editing (you won't necessarily need to make any new footage, but mash up old footage)
SkillsRequired - Photo Editing
Preferred - Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier