Allies of The Little G'sLittle Giants | Giant Shorties
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video ProductionsCindy's Table
Production AssistantFemales in Comedy Association
Outside Sales RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Video Production & Post (Downtown Chicago facility)Big Shoulders Digital Video Productions
Media Intern (Video/Post-production)Bookmark This
633 King St
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRWI has built a ground-breaking technology platform in the realm of online learning, training, and education. It is a venture funded, pre-launch startup based in the beautiful city of Charleston, SC with offices in San Francisco, Boston, and Switzerland. We are gearing up for a public launch in the next few weeks.
Interns will be working directly with the Founder/CEO of the company.
Responsibilities- Post-production of all of our customer content
- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment