Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Business Development / Sales InternActistage
ProductionMayo Performing Arts Center
Producing InternshipBria And Chrissy LLC
Media Intern ( Video Producer )Bookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
630 W 5th St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVideo Producer Interns are on the front lines with VAIN LLC readers and staff helping to shape our editorial voice, deliver engaging content directly and support our editorial staffs efforts. You are responsible for creating cohesive stories, directing talent, communicating effectively and produce efficient plans that are executed well.
Currently we are only looking for Producers in the Los Angeles, CA, Washington D.C, New York, New York and Baltimore, MD markets.
ABOUT VAIN LLC:
VAIN LLC is an independent media company focused on sharing and celebrating the stories and interests of multicultural millennial women. With the voice of a best friend, knowledge base of an expert and passion like family we provide women with highly engaging and innovative content. Holding a diverse and powerful portfolio attracting millions of the world's most coveted demographic including: Erica Vain, Vain Life, FitVain, Tech Vain, Travel Vain, in addition to various cultural additions Espana, UK Editions. Across Digital, Print and Video brands VAIN LLC produces extraordinary high quality content.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment