Special Assignment Producer (Pittsburgh)The Whitney Reynolds Show
Production InternCatch NYC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Backpacks.com
Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Digital Print Operator (Internship)Bookmark This
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionANCOR is the premier outsourcing provider of customized print and electronic document services for a wide variety of communication and membership programs. We manage high-volume projects providing complete data management, steadfast print quality and proven accuracy.
The Automotive Services group is looking for a Print Operator for the evening shift, which runs from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM or completion of work. This position is responsible for operating computer systems and a wide variety of high-speed printers on evening shift to create high quality finished output per internal standards. Candidate must have strong computer skills. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work cohesively in a team-oriented environment and be willing to assist other operators as needed.
ResponsibilitiesEssential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform machine operator functions such as computerized set-up and basic adjustments to machine.
• Load equipment with materials such as labels, custom forms and paper stocks for operating runs, and is responsible for the quality and integrity of the finished work.
• Enter commands to spool jobs to printers, align printers, restart print runs, create and image pages requiring reprinting.
• Observe peripheral equipment and error messages displayed on monitor of terminal to detect faulty output or machine stoppage. Enter commands to correct error or stoppage and resume operations.
• Clear equipment at end of operating run. Record quality checks, record scrap and issues such as down time, and actions taken on appropriate form and / or log.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
RequirementsEducation and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be computer literate. With some knowledge of Microsoft Windows
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to read and write English.
Other Qualifications: Attention to detail.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and lift and/or move up the 50 pounds.