Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Jewelry Production InternshipWe Dream in Colour LLC
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Lean Manufactuing InternECA
Auto CAD for Custom Furniture ManufactureAlder & Company
Product AssociateBookmark This
25 Broadway St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniCareer is a full-service career development platform that targets various stages of career developmental needs and creates tailored, long-term impact for international students and working professionals.
Position Type:Full Time / Part Time Job
Location:Manhattan, New York
• Assist with product manager in developing and improving UniCareer’s e-learning products;
• Communicate with different parties to construct new products and assess the quality of these products
• Conduct market research, user data visualization, data integration and industry analysis through Excel and other database software
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field required
• Previous experience in finance/consulting/IT firms and knowledge of
financial markets are preferred
• Be a proactive self-learner and an independent problem solver with
keen sense of urgency
• Strong multitasking skills, critical thinking skills and teamwork skills
• Effective and efficient communication skills, both verbal and written
• High level of integrity, energy and ethics, with an entrepreneurial
• Proficient in Microsoft package, and other data analysis software
• Adapt fast-paced startup culture quickly, Strong passions for O2O
education tech startup would be highly valued