Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Business Development / Sales InternActistage
ProductionMayo Performing Arts Center
Producing InternshipBria And Chrissy LLC
Product AssociateBookmark This
25 Broadway St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniCareer is a full-service career development platform that targets various stages of career developmental needs and creates tailored, long-term impact for international students and working professionals.
Position Type:Full Time / Part Time Job
Location:Manhattan, New York
• Assist with product manager in developing and improving UniCareer’s e-learning products;
• Communicate with different parties to construct new products and assess the quality of these products
• Conduct market research, user data visualization, data integration and industry analysis through Excel and other database software
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field required
• Previous experience in finance/consulting/IT firms and knowledge of
financial markets are preferred
• Be a proactive self-learner and an independent problem solver with
keen sense of urgency
• Strong multitasking skills, critical thinking skills and teamwork skills
• Effective and efficient communication skills, both verbal and written
• High level of integrity, energy and ethics, with an entrepreneurial
• Proficient in Microsoft package, and other data analysis software
• Adapt fast-paced startup culture quickly, Strong passions for O2O
education tech startup would be highly valued