Digital Video Production InternElixir Tune
RAW TRAVEL TV – SUMMER Production InternRaw Travel TV
RAW TRAVEL TV – SUMMER Video Editor InternRaw Travel TV
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
Unscripted InternMorningstar Entertainment
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERmisenhelterproduction33
Product ProcurementBookmark This
B by Brandie
1400 S Sherman St
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
This role will deliver and procure new product to fuel the growth plans for the B by Brandie Online Channel. This role will continually scan the evolving digital marketing landscape to identify new opportunities that could propel the growth of the business through product curation. The successful candidate will be a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
This role will be based out of B by Brandie’s Richardson, TX office. Travel requirements are minimal to moderate for this position.
Responsibilities• Scouting potential leads and on-boarding new makers
• Negotiate terms on pricing, inventory levels, product properties, etc.
• Use brand and merchandising guidelines to source specified products to meet seasonal campaign and sales goals
• Use knowledge of customer demographics and lifestyles to inform curation choices
• Offer creative solutions for merchandising products and determining price points to maximize sales
• Stay knowledgeable of trends in both branded retail and e-commerce
• A good eye for products that will excite customers and generate sales
• An ability to curate goods to specific product types and lifestyles
• A demonstrated ability to use sales data to inform business decisions
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as their Google docs counterparts.
• Previous retail experience is a plus
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to shift gears as daily priorities change
• 1-2 years product development and/or procurement.
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or other relevant major