Special Assignment Producer (Pittsburgh)The Whitney Reynolds Show
Production InternCatch NYC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Backpacks.com
Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Production AssistantBookmark This
Females in Comedy Association
Posted: October 10 2016
Company Location: Inglewood, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 04/25/17 — 04/29/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComics rock convention is in its sixth year. CRC provides opportunities for comedians across the country to showcase their talents at local comedy venues in Los Angeles. Comics Rock Convention offer workshops to help the comedians improve their craft. GRC also sponsors vendors to advertise their services or products. The dates of the convention are April 25 -29th, 2017.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.