Production InternshipITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Video Production & Cinematography in Commercial Drone ServicesSoaring Sky
Business Development / Sales InternAustin Wholesale Woodart Inc.
Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Production Assistant InternBookmark This
De L'avion, Inc.
3022 Durfee Avenue ste. B
El Monte, CA
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position requires a driven, organized and creative fashion student. The individual will be working primarily under the supervision of the Production Manager and Designer. Accessories production responsibilities as well as administrative tasks will be practiced by the intern. The student may also be asked to explore other facets of the company to offer a more diverse experience.
1. Research current trends and craft new product ideas
2. Assist with product design and pattern management
3. Help communicate product and design details with the Company’s production team in China
4. Select materials and production techniques to be used for products
5. Sketch rough and detailed drawings
6. Help determine specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements
7. Tech pack creation and maintenance
8. Create color cards
1. Prepare invoices, reports, and financial statements
2. Analyze incoming memos, purchase orders, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
3. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
4. Track inventory and oversee shipping
5. Act as a liaison with our retail customers’ distribution centers
1. Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Confident in current and future fashion trends
3. Possess an innate sense of style
4. Networking capabilities
5. Active in social media outlets
6. Research savvy
7. Competent in Microsoft Excel
8. Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)