Video Production & Cinematography in Commercial Drone ServicesSoaring Sky
Business Development / Sales InternAustin Wholesale Woodart Inc.
Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Production / Design AssistantBookmark This
Anne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
NEW YORK , NY
New York, NY
Posted: August 01 2016
DescriptionNomad VII by Anne Bowen is a study of clothing archetypes ambisexualizing and redefining the hoodie by fusing functionality with futurity.
Space, time, travel and industry explosively collide in the NVII Collection. It is an architectural, unfettered collection collocating with the concrete, steel tonnage and grit of human density within the urban city. With post - apocalyptic images, global cultures, architectural shapes in glass towers, transportation, and the feminine as themes, the collection has a modernism to it.
We are currently looking for a Production/Sourcing/Design Assistant highly motivated self-starter to assist in production and have ability in design. We are looking for individuals to start immediately. One year experience minimum required. This position will provide a great opportunity for the individual to work closely with both design and production teams. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production/Sourcing/Design Assistant will be involved in multiple aspects of the fashion industry. From inspiration boards, fabric sourcing to sketching and design. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone looking to garner more experience in many facets of the fashion industry.
Individual MUST be able to keep up with a fast paced environment, be organized, have attention to detail, keep calm under pressure, be a team player, be proactive and take initiative, and be able to work full-time.
Salary commensurate with experience
Responsibilities• Assisting in sample development
• Sourcing fabrics and trims
• Assisting to ensure production is running on time
• Match incoming orders to production and outgoing orders
• Assisting in print development and special projects.
• General studio tasks
• Design room upkeep: sort/return components to bins, create new organizational systems
• Misc: special projects, trips to local suppliers, shows
• Help pack, ship, hang, and care for garments
• Develop line sheets
• Proficient in Excel
• good communication skills both written and verbal
• A good understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
•Punctuality, reliability and enthusiasm
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
•Strong understanding of pattern-making and construction
•Good multi tasking
•Organized and focused
• 1 year min. Previous experience in production in garment industry a must
•Must have portfolio
• Multiple languages a plus, Korean, Hindi, Cantonese or Mandarin