WGBH Antiques Roadshow: ProductionWGBH
Production and Post Production InternEmporia Entertainment
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
2017 Summer CNC Operator InternshipFlexco
Script Writer and Producer for Web SeriesCandice Vera
TV/Video Production InternFirst Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
Spring Intern Needed !! Videography Now --Opportunity To Showcase Your Talent---Our Community is Our Land
Video Production/EditingTamara's Productions
Production InternshipBookmark This
576 Central Ave. Suite 304
East Orange, NJ
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOPAT will foster digital culture programs that will help youth develop a passion for technology and media arts. Our goal is to inspire and educate young people with hands-on experience. By acquiring technological skills, it will enable them to be productive in the arts and help them reach their goals. We will motive and enlighten young people who are on the forefront of media art, by communicating through the application of technology equipment and information in their daily lives. Our mission is to partner with existing community organizations and non-profit organization to join existing resources. Particularly those focused on providing technology and performing arts access to youth and communities.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Graphic design Interns
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsMedia Intern (Film/Video/Photo)
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
Graphic Design Intern
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback