Digital Video Production InternElixir Tune
RAW TRAVEL TV – SUMMER Production InternRaw Travel TV
RAW TRAVEL TV – SUMMER Video Editor InternRaw Travel TV
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
Unscripted InternMorningstar Entertainment
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERmisenhelterproduction33
Production Company/Reality TV InternshipBookmark This
576 Central Ave. Suite 304
East Orange, NJ
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Film and Television Production Company looking for interns to work in development and production. Applicants must be amicable, highly creative, and able to think on their feet. Be ready to wear lots of different hats.
Here at SuSu Productions, we are proud to uphold a family of hardworking and ambitious individuals. Together, we make an outstanding impact on the success of the company.
The energy at SuSu Productions is decidedly fun and upbeat, with a constant recognition for our interns amazing ability to create quality REALITY television. There is an atmosphere of creativity and teamwork that enhances such growth within the company, enabling heavy promotion and support for our interns as we develop/create/sell reality TV to all online and major TV networks.
We are looking for talented and capable men and women to bring enthusiasm and first-rate skills to our company.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Graphic design Interns
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsMedia Intern (Film/Video/Photo)
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
Graphic Design Intern
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback