Assistant Production Development InternTranslation Services LTD
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Special Assignment Producer (Pittsburgh)The Whitney Reynolds Show
Production InternCatch NYC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Backpacks.com
Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Production Services InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: April 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Setup Webinars
• Ensure Cross rental services
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
• Plan out the human and material resources needed
• Additional projects as assigned
Requirements• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in production, business, management or another related field.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
• Excellent time management abilities
• Capacity to grasp concepts easily