Assistant ManagerMetLife Inc.
Video Production/EditingTamara's Productions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Production Company/Reality TV InternshipSusuproductions
Designer AssistantMara Carrizo Scalise
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
Post Production InternTalksOnLaw
Jewelry Production InternshipWe Dream in Colour LLC
Video Production InternBookmark This
1305 N Catalina St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoulPancake is actor Rainn Wilson’s media and production company that encourages people to chew on life’s big questions and figure out what it means to be human through thought-provoking online and video content and creative engagement opportunities. We like people who know how to hustle (and if you know how to do the hustle, that’s even better). We’ve decked out our office with melted crayons, chartreuse filing cabinets, and neon zipties. We create content about life, death, love, purpose, art, and the soul. If that sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, and you know how to work hard with a big smile on your face, then SoulPancake is the right place for you! We offer a fun, positive, and collaborative work environment with the opportunity for hands-on experience and opportunities for creative, meaningful work.
* Organize and maintain online video assets
* Manage camera/video storage and usage
* Assist editors with video editing workflow
* Online/mastering support of web series
* Manage music library
* Participate in brainstorming sessions with editors and directors
* Support the delivery and clearances of all video content
* Perform basic administrative duties, including phone, mailing, errands
* Strong interest in video editing
* Digital design skills
* Proficiency in Final Cut Pro
* Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, After Effects) is a plus
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
* Strong multitasking and time management skills
* Creative thinking is a must!