Allies of The Little G'sLittle Giants | Giant Shorties
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video ProductionsCindy's Table
Production AssistantFemales in Comedy Association
Outside Sales RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Video Production & Post (Downtown Chicago facility)Big Shoulders Digital Video Productions
Video Production InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Video Production Intern that is at the core of our community engagement initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for a Video Production Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute digital marketing programs for the purpose of Dallas entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Networking capabilities in the Dallas entrepreneurial scene
• Competencies in exploring new digital opportunities
• Project management across multiple mediums and campaigns
• Working in groups on various complex projects
• Ability to propose, execute, and market digital content
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible:
• Managing GeniusDen YouTube and vlog
• Visualizing GeniusDen culture and translating that on film
• Create, conduct, and edit membership testimonials
• Collaborating with Social Media Intern for campaigning
• All video and audio editing
• Proper maintenance of GeniusDen cameras, microphones, and production tools
• Regular reporting to GeniusDen Community Manager
• A graduate or an undergraduate with experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently