WGBH On-Air Fundraising and Marketing (TV Pledge Production)WGBH
WGBH Antiques Roadshow: ProductionWGBH
Production and Post Production InternEmporia Entertainment
Book Trailer Production InternPulse, LLC
2017 Summer CNC Operator InternshipFlexco
Script Writer and Producer for Web SeriesCandice Vera
TV/Video Production InternFirst Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
Spring Intern Needed !! Videography Now --Opportunity To Showcase Your Talent---Our Community is Our Land
Video Production TeamBookmark This
Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a video production team for an internship. Cindy's Table wants to launch an internet show. This will allow you to gain experience during your education. We would like to film 8 episodes.
Visit http://www.cindystable.com to learn more about our brand.
Gain national exposure filming Cindy's videos for Everyday to Gourmet
Cindy's Table is looking for a Digital Communications Intern
Cindy's Table is looking for an intern to aid in the filming, editing, and production of her cooking show "Everyday to Gourmet" along with other how to videos. The ideal candidate will be pursuing or already possess a bachelors degree in videography, communications, or some related field. Experience with film and editing is necessary. This intern should be an excellent writer and be comfortable in a digital environment, able to post and edit web content, including photos, embed video, and similar functions. Must be friendly, hardworking, and motivated.
- assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- digitally cut the files to determine the sequence of the film and determining what is usable
- create a rough cut of the film
oversee quality and progress of the audio and vision engineering and editing
- consult with production team throughout the post-production process
- experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- experience with video filming and editing
- classroom learning to support the tasks you will be completing
- experience with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and other Adobe products
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Creative, self starter, but able to follow and learn from instructions
- Any portfolio or demo work would be a plusThis includes, but is not limited to the following:
ResponsibilitiesWork with Cindy Barbieri, Cookbook Author, Food blogger, Entertaining expert and host of new NBC CT cooking show "Everyday to Gourmet".
Intern will have knowledge of video production and has their own filming equipment.
Will be required to film 10-20 cooking video’s for Cindy’s YouTube channel for the upcoming season and holidays.
Not a paid position, but this person will receive exposure for their work.
Needs to fill position ASAP!!
Experience and knowledge with video production. (setting up / operataing cameras)
Someone who has their own equipment.
Motivated, energetic, and hardworking individual who is looking to be a part of our team.
Someone with a flexible schedule
Basic knowledge of using a video editing software