Video Production Internship at dvDepotdvDepot
Graphic Designer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Video Editor- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
Videographer/Cinematographer- IntershipRsoul Royal Productions, LLC
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Post-Production Internship Winter 2016 Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Video ProductionsCindy's Table
Production AssistantFemales in Comedy Association
Video SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: September 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Drew Berman is a mentor and coach who believes in supporting individuals in unlocking their full potential! Isagenix is a fast-growing company with a no-compromise approach to health and wealth generating opportunities. Isagenix provides amazing products and a culture of family, fun, success, passion, and integrity that brings out the best in you!
Drew Berman and Isagenix together is a health and wellness match made in Paradise. Let Drew Berman help you embrace, expand, and accept your perspective in order to cultivate the best version of yourself!
For more information, please visit:
www.isagenix.com and http://www.drewberman.com/wellness-project/drew-berman-wellness-project-isagenix/
Working at DrewBerman.com, you will be on a team, which may be responsible for, but is not limited to the following:
• Manage and promote our company channel
• Organize all videos that are posted on the channel and place each video in the proper playlist
• Analyze channel and video statistics to help bring in more views and subscribers
• Research VSEO and keywords
• Schedule and launching new content
• Learn the newest and fastest growing video social media platform: BLAB IM
• Promote the company and gain insight in today's marketing trends effectively with teammates
• Handle your own tasks independently
• Audio editing for Drew Berman's social media platforms
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about DrewBerman.com and growing as a Video Specialist!
This is a learning environment; we don't expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in social media advertising/video editing are preferred, but WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule)
• Able to attend at least 10 DrewBerman.com Team Meetings.
• Experience with YouTube
• Research skills
• Experience with the video production process from start to finish
• Experience using video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Avid, Premier, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite 6 or higher, etc.)
Please provide video samples or links to your own YouTube channel(s) before your interview.
You will need reliable access to an Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.