Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
Video Production TeamCindy's Table
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Manufacturing and Product Creation Intern2 Pink Peas
Business Development / Sales InternActistage
ProductionMayo Performing Arts Center
Producing InternshipBria And Chrissy LLC
Ecommerce SpecialistBookmark This
715 J Street Suite 303
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional, full-service design firm with a focus on building high-end websites. Our clients range from small and medium sized businesses to world-recognized international brands.
We are regularly looking to bring on paid interns to work in our Production Department. As an intern, you will learn to work in a team environment on all aspects of building, improving, maintaining, promoting and analyzing every manner of business website.
Our ideal candidate will work alongside and be mentored by one of our professional team members. This individual must be a self-starter who is also able to work independently AND as a part of a team.
• Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite
• An eye for elegant, clean, simple, purposeful design
• A basic understanding of WordPress and/or similar systems
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Attentiveness to detail/accuracy
• Positive attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed
We are offering a paid internship position. Depending on performance, the right candidate will have the opportunity to continue as a full time employee at the conclusion of the internship.
We do not offer the following:
• Relocation assistance
• Work visas
Please submit your resume, an introductory paragraph describing why we should consider you for this opportunity, and a link to a portfolio.
Responsibilities- Managing project information using spreadsheets and project management software
- Tracking time for every single task for billing reasons
- Compile and organize information from clients vendor sites
- Copy and paste information into client WordPress site pages
- Adding product information
- Prepping web ready images (rethink file naming, size and dimensions)
- Adding Alt Tags to images uploaded to WordPress gallery
Requirements- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism