Summer Counselor - Therapeutic Day ProgramNYU Summer Program for Kids
MFT, MSW, PsyDCross Psychological
Psychology Intern, 2 semester position, January 2015 - August 2015Park Avenue Psychotherapy Associates
Sport Psychology CounselorWrestling Mindset
Social Psychology Analyst For Music Entertainment Company with 2 positionsNo Tamin
Internship for a Prominent PsychiatristBookmark This
Park Avenue Associates
777 Passaic Avenue 5th Floor
DescriptionDr. Sam Von Reiche is one of northern NJ's leading psychologists specializing in short term, solution focused psychotherapy. Her office has an opening for a part-time intern to assist with administrative work as well as writing blog content press releases and overall marketing.
Responsibilities- Coordinating patient reviews
- some ADMIN experience working in an office environment
- Writing blog content regarding relevant psych issues
- open to a wide range of different types of tasks, from small to high
- informed about psychology & willing to look into Dr. Sam's brand
- Writing Press Releases
- occasionally write content for the website and other materials
- excellent writing skills - we will want to see a sample
- Filing and other light administrative duties
- self starter, but able to take direction well
- assist with any task needed
- file / alphabetize / organize in the office space
- applicants should also have a solid understanding of social media.
RequirementsThe person we want is;
- A great team player
- Has some admin experience in an office environment
- Is highly organized & takes responsibility for their work
- Is excellent with deadlines
- Is open to a wide range of different tasks, from mundane to very high level
- Has their finger on the pulse of pop psychology issues
- Has a warm upbeat personality
- Is very creative
- Has writing experience (press releases and/or blog writing a big plus)
- Is a self-starter, but able to take direction well
Must have a car and be willing to perform a limited number of tasks outside of the office - on a weekly basis.
Is proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications.
Time involved would be 5 to 10 hours per week -- about half the hours being off site.